Feeling the Heat
Oct 19, 2017
Long Island, ny
Nice score, nicer dump truck!

Simonkenton

Minister of Fire
Feb 27, 2014
Marshall NC
Good God! What a haul. I am green with envy.
Tell you what, drive the next truck load down here to North Carolina and dump it in my yard.

Woodspliter

Jan 25, 2020
Maine
It's the father in laws truck the ol'79 Chevy C10. Going to have some great scavenging opportunities in the next few weeks to come. Think I have next year almost covered going to season up that red for the next couple years. The harman is finicky with the oaks and other really dense woods. I like to have some softer stuff to build the coal bed faster.

WoodBurnerInWI

Feb 2, 2020
Madison, WI
Great score and fantastic wood!!

JotulOwner

Feeling the Heat
Oct 29, 2007
Long Island, New York
Looks like I found a little honey hole. Went with the red oak today. Looks like They are cutting the whole road so I'll have plenty of opportunities
Takes a long time to season properly but well worth the wait.

shortys7777

Burning Hunk
Nov 15, 2017
Smithfield, RI
If you have the room to keep it stacked go back every day and pile it all up. Cut and split it later. Nice truck!

heavy hammer

Minister of Fire
Jul 18, 2015
Kirtland Ohio
Nice score get it all.

weatherguy

Minister of Fire
Feb 20, 2009
Central Mass
Nice score, see you have snow up there, we're bare ground in southern Mass.

Woodspliter

Jan 25, 2020
Maine
Yeah its been pretty cold and freezing rain here in Maine. Hopefully this weekend they will drop the trunks, this haul was mostly the branch would they must use different crews for the ground work

peakbagger

Minister of Fire
Jul 11, 2008
Northern NH
CMP and Emera are under a lot or pressure to up system reliability after years of underinvestment in trimming. I expect they are going to be dropping a lot of trees along powerlines over the next few years.

osagebow

Minister of Fire
Jan 29, 2012
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Love the truck. Nothing like the feeling of killin' it gettin' when the gettin's good

weatherguy

Minister of Fire
Feb 20, 2009
Central Mass
They're doing a lot of trimming in my area and there's tons of wood on the side of the road, I no longer have a truck, thanks to a big deer and its killing me. Might be time to get a new truck.

weatherguy

Minister of Fire
Feb 20, 2009
Central Mass
I have to say it hard to drive by wood on the side of the road and not get a little excited
What's worse is if you no longer have a truck and see the wood rotting, its killing me.