What are the best pellets available in western Pennsylvania for 2021 heating season?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I rarely see any of the softwood brands that a lot of people talk about with high heat output. Think I've had 1 bag of Hamers that fell off a truck and ended up at the local supply store.

Martin Sales and Service, in Butler county, usually has the best pellets brands in the region, but you will pay for them. I've used the Appalachian and Wood Pellet Co brands. Both are nice, usually less ash.

I rarely see any of the softwood brands that a lot of people talk about with high heat output. Think I've had 1 bag of Hamers that fell off a truck and ended up at the local supply store.

Martin Sales and Service, in Butler county, usually has the best pellets brands in the region, but you will pay for them. I've used the Appalachian and Wood Pellet Co brands. Both are nice, usually less ash.
Have you found anywhere that sells Hamers around us?

Mitchell tree Logging sells Turmans. They are decent.