What is being us to get your pellets storage to you boiler hopper?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc Levesque

Mar 8, 2013
Hi! I was trying to find a way to transfer my pellets from a 4 1/2 ton storage bag to my boiler. It a short distance but the bag is really close to the floor. Any suggestion? Homemade or bought. Thanks for your time

At the bottom of this screen where you would type a response, look for the "upload a file" button to try and put a picture on.

With jpeg's and firefox, I can also simply drag pics into the text box and they upload.

If you drag and drop a pic in the text box, just keep it reasonably sized (like a deck of cards or pack of cigarettes). Otherwise, upload then choose the "insert as a thumbnail" option.

pen

Search for methods of moving corn on You Tube and you will see many methods. I use a vacuum cleaner, with a wood working dust collector 3" valve. Vacuum sucks the corn in my case, fills the vacuum cleaner, then I put a pail under it, shut off the vacuum, open the valve, and corn fills my pail, or hopper.

you.jpg here a picture thanks for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.