What is the smallest size pellet stove out there?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mloupagu

Oct 1, 2008
Lakes Region, NH
Thinking of putting one in my basement to heat my son's room, not a lot of room down there. Just want a small one as I have a large one on the first floor of the house. How small do they get?

Smallest ones I have seen so far are the Enviro MINI, Thelin Gnome & St. Croix Lancaster
Not sure if it is just regional or not, but it is against code here to install a stove in a bedroom.

The mini is small and heats good
they just made a bunch of changes to the better on them so all new stoves shipping to your dealer this month are Great

Sidewinder, it's hard to tell from your photo.....how big is the stove? Footprint?

Rod what changes where made? I just bought a 2005 (so I could get one this winter) being told that there hasn't been much change made between 05-08 curious on what was improved, thanks! How much are the 08 models going for? $ Found the changes.

NEW MINI-A FEATURES

• Improved air wash system
• New Circuit Board with fine

tuning trim features
• Redesigned, larger ash pan

with latch
• Grate in bottom fire box has

the back half removed to help

with cleaning.

pegdot said:
Sidewinder, it's hard to tell from your photo.....how big is the stove? Footprint?

Its 19" wide and 17" deep and gives off a lot of heat!

Status
Not open for further replies.