What is this?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is.....not an attractive stove. That's all I know about it.

Reactions: IHATEPROPANE
lol, I stumbled across it, and said what is this thing. I think it is ugly myself, but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

1990 vintage.

COMPANY NEWS; DIGITRAN PURCHASES ASSETS OF FREELAND FLAME
Published: May 15, 1993
Digitran Systems Inc., based in Logan, Utah, said yesterday that it had purchased the assets of Freeland Flame Systems Inc. for undisclosed terms. Freeland, based in Spokane, Wash., sells a patented pellet stove for home heating and an electronic self-ignition system that enables a person to operate the stove from a wall thermostat. More than 300 of the stoves have been sold.

Don Gallent, Digitran president, said the manufacturing process was compatible with Digitran's existing products and expertise in electronic circuit design. Digitran makes training simulators for crane operators.

Bought out in 1993 .
Does that mean the stove is an Antique ?

COMPANY NEWS; DIGITRAN PURCHASES ASSETS OF FREELAND FLAME
Published: May 15, 1993
Digitran Systems Inc., based in Logan, Utah, said yesterday that it had purchased the assets of Freeland Flame Systems Inc. for undisclosed terms. Freeland, based in Spokane, Wash., sells a patented pellet stove for home heating and an electronic self-ignition system that enables a person to operate the stove from a wall thermostat. More than 300 of the stoves have been sold.

Don Gallent, Digitran president, said the manufacturing process was compatible with Digitran's existing products and expertise in electronic circuit design. Digitran makes training simulators for crane operators.

Bought out in 1993 .
Does that mean the stove is an Antique ?
And that's where it died. $700 for an unsupported stove that's 20 years old. Firm price. Obama said I could keep my insurance.

Reactions: Brokenwing
"This is one of the better looking stoves on the market..."
emoticons_animated_2_zpsfdad3395.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.