What size gasket material for Harman P38+?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MtDew

Burning Hunk
Oct 4, 2013
Perkasie, PA
I'm considering replacing my door gaskets on my Harman P38+. What is the correct size I need for the main door and also for the ash door?
And is the a recommended adhesive used to install the gaskets?

I'm on mobile now but harman stoves.com has links to manuals for all their stoves. Width and length for all gaskets are on there.

I'm on mobile now but harman stoves.com has links to manuals for all their stoves. Width and length for all gaskets are on there.

Thanks!

I'm considering replacing my door gaskets on my Harman P38+. What is the correct size I need for the main door and also for the ash door?
And is the a recommended adhesive used to install the gaskets?

Replacement door rope gasket for Harman and Heatilator Eco Choice stoves. Also, It is used on the ash door and damper cover on some models. Rope is 3/8" x 30' long.

I don't think you need 30 feet of rope. I got this from the parts web site.

Harman Pellet Stoves:

• Accentra
  • Accentra Insert
  • Invincible Insert
  • Invincible RS
  • Invincible T
  • P35i
  • P38 (Ash door and load door)
  • P43 (Ash door and load door)
  • P61 (Ash door and load door)
  • P61A (Ash door and load door)
  • P68 (Ash door and load door)
  • PC45 (Ash door and load door)
  • XXV
  • HF60
http://www.stove-parts-unlimited.com/Harman-Door-Rope-Gasket-30-feet-p/1-00-00888.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.