whats cookin?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been eating split-roasted chicken or roasts with baked 'taties ever since I drilled two holes in the sides of my Isle Royale and installed the electric rotisserie.

Carolyn

ISeeDeadBTUs said:
Tomatos (home gown), Kidney beans (home gown), dried Habaneros (home grown), Venison (gift from a friend), some garlic, lemon juice and a bit of salt in the crock pot for 8 hours was supper chilli . . . burns a bit on exit

Someone say pastie ? ? ?
pastie.tn.jpg

Speaking of burning on exit!
This stuff has an excellent flavor for as hot as it is! Most hot sauce JUST burns with no flavor. This stuff is dual acting.
Eye highLEE recomend it.

http://www.huyfong.com/no_frames/garlic.htm

ISeeDeadBTUs said:
Tomatos (home gown), Kidney beans (home gown), dried Habaneros (home grown), Venison (gift from a friend), some garlic, lemon juice and a bit of salt in the crock pot for 8 hours was supper chilli . . . burns a bit on exit

Someone say pastie ? ? ?
pastie.tn.jpg

please don't hijack this thread into a post a pic of your wife/girlfriend!!! (by the way, she looks younger than what i pictured your age to be!) and i think you see more than dead btu's!

Status
Not open for further replies.