Where can I buy an Oslo?!?!?! No dealer in my area...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swedishchef

Minister of Fire
Jan 17, 2010
Inuvik, Northwest Territories
Hey guys

I know we should not mention particular dealers but if someone could PM me....I need to know where I can order an Oslo. There is NO dealer in my area!! Incredible....

Andrew

Where in Quebec?

Quincaillerie R. Durand
11.1 Kms
9635, Blvd. de l� Ormiere
Neufchatel, QC G2B 3K7
Phone: 418-843-2223
Email: [email protected]

Plomberie Irenee Lacroix
41.6 Kms
1280 Blvd. Vachon N
Ste-Marie-Beauce, QC G6E 1N2
Phone: 418-387-2677

Did you go on Jotuls website and use their dealer locator? It looks like someone may have done it for you

Worst case, Im sure dealers would ship one if you covered the cost. Might have to pick it up at closest shipping station though.

Hey

Yeah I found a dealer nearby but it seems it's a simple hardware store. If I were to encounter problems, they would not have a proper person to give me a hand. Hmmm. I guess I gotta look into the matter a bit more...

Have you been able to use the dealer locator on Jotul's website? If not, what is your postal code?

Status
Not open for further replies.