Where do i find some chimney parts?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobdog2o02

Minister of Fire
Mar 25, 2014
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
I posted in another thread some issues with my install, here i'm trying to find the best pieces to rectify. This is the class A chimney i have. http://www.hearthsidedistributors.com/9085

The chimney adapter that fits into the support box was damaged and i am having a hard time finding a replacement. Where would you pros go for this.

Also i have 47" from my stove top to the support box. Is there a telescoping chimney stove pipe i can use to ease in future dissassembly or do i just need to deal with standard single wall. If double wall is easier to use i would consider it but the stove drafts just fine with 18' of class A above it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I love it when problems solve themselves.

I love it when problems solve themselves.

It wasnt quite like that, i did have to contact DuraVent for some advice. Mainly because the pictures on there pdf catalog suck and you cant see the detail on the ends of the pipe. But i was reassured the telescoping single wall piece will mate to the support box, it will need screwed in place though. Also, the other end will fit into the stove's flue collar.

Status
Not open for further replies.