Where to find older direct vent piping


New Member
Jan 8, 2021
Hey guys, I'm lowering my vermont casting gas stove and need a 6" pipe length. Its the older style, 6 5/8, 4 inside. Its not the locking collar i guess its a slip collar. Apparently they don't make it anymore. Its a duravent and the number reference on the stove is 908B. I really don't want to replace to entire run for just one section. It could even be used. Any thoughts. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:


Patriot Guard Ride Captain PGRNY R5
Staff member
You may be SOL, but you can try contacting local hearth
shops that deal with Direct Vent stoves & fireplaces.
Maybe there's some old inventory laying around.
Another option is to go to a sheet metal fabricator
& see if they can make what you need.