Where to Purchase Replacement Cat?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
My last few were through amazon from midwest hearth. It is Applied Ceramics online store according to the guy at applied ceramics. Last I heard, applied ceramics is the OEM manufacturer for BK. Price was very good, gasket included was wrapped well and taped. The princess cat is available in ceramic (OEM) or stainless steel. After trying both I have no desire to waste extra money on the stainless. It's just more likely to clog and had no noticeable decrease in warm up time. Same life in hours.

Here's the link for the princess cat. Unfortunately the king cat is quite a bit more money.

Amazon product ASIN B0754MT2NM

It was in the DIY forum, as I was not going to pay someone to replace it.
It's hearth related. Many here replace maintain their own stoves and replace their cats themselves.