Which Cordless phone for high volume

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NWfuel

Minister of Fire
We need advice on a cordless phone. We use it alot so 2 handsets work well for us. One charging while the other in use. Seems like we have to purchase a new one every 1-2 years. Any recomendations?
Thomas

nwf,i am in sales and on the phone a large percentage of the time, 6 days a week. the phone i currently have is a panasonic
KX-TGA232B. it has over 3 years on it and still has the original battery. the range is good, maybe 200' and it gets dropped
occasionally.
bruce

Panasonic KX-TG5050 5.8 GHz times 2 units , one in the house , one in the shop , long run times and has voice enhancer and boost . Good phones .

I sure hope you guys are right. just bought a Panasonic KX-TG5621S 5.8 GHz FHSS GigaRange Digital Cordless Telephone. Ill let you know how it works out.

I have had great luck so far with the Panasonic I bought for my business. I have the base and two remote handsets. Very clear, great range and the battery life is amazing compared to the Uniden we have for personal use.

Status
Not open for further replies.