Who are the Kentucky folks on the forum?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Ignem

Feb 14, 2020
Kentucky, USA
I wonder: who are the folks from Kentucky on here? It might be helpful to know in order to talk local suppliers, services, and burn strategies for our area/weather.

Reactions: RIDGERUNNER30
I live about hour and half away from KFC museum, I live in Harlan County. Good to see some Kentucky boys representing on here. They are some good guys on this forum and a wealth of knowledge. Been a while since posting, hope everyone is safe and doing well and ready for ❄️ winter.

Btw @Ignem welcome to this great forum.
I’ve silently lurked since 2014. This forum has been a huge benefit to me. I figured it was about time I contributed.

Reactions: RIDGERUNNER30
I live about hour and half away from KFC museum, I live in Harlan County. Good to see some Kentucky boys representing on here. They are some good guys on this forum and a wealth of knowledge. Been a while since posting, hope everyone is safe and doing well and ready for ❄ winter.
How often do you get asked if it is like ‘Justified’ out there?

All the time, they have made a couple of films about this area . It sure isn’t like the movies.