Why electric cars are not green machines?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And how many of the people you are referring to fly on private jets vs commercial?
I believe the specific person being discussed there was John Kerry. Here's another.

1689253883274.png

While I'm no climate change denier, I can understand the irritation of those who look at the preaching of some wealthy climate activists as almost entirely hypocritical. Practice what you preach, folks.

Reactions: FramerJ
I believe the specific person being discussed there was John Kerry. Here's another.

View attachment 314030

While I'm no climate change denier, I can understand the irritation of those who look at the preaching of some wealthy climate activists as almost entirely hypocritical. Practice what you preach, folks.
Oh I completely understand the argument against hypocrisy. But it doesn't negate the message

Reactions: Ashful
The term - carbon footprint - was invented by a BP Petroleum hired marketing firm. It was very effective in shifting the fault for carbon emissions in the public's eye from the oil company to the individual. It's probably one of the most effective examples of marketing legerdemain in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.