Wireless t-stat

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Diceman97

Nov 3, 2019
Delanson, NY
Hey everyone....New to the pellet world, we just installed a Lopi Deerfield and I’ve been reading posts nonstop about t-stats. I’m look omg for a wireless programmable t-stat. I’ve seen a lot of posts about the Skytech- 3301. It looks like from reading reviews the 3301P2 has two 12 hr programs. Are there any others that do normal 7 day programs?
thanks in advance looking for something with a swing setting too.

Hey everyone....New to the pellet world, we just installed a Lopi Deerfield and I’ve been reading posts nonstop about t-stats. I’m look omg for a wireless programmable t-stat. I’ve seen a lot of posts about the Skytech- 3301. It looks like from reading reviews the 3301P2 has two 12 hr programs. Are there any others that do normal 7 day programs?
thanks in advance looking for something with a swing setting too.
I have a Skytech, model 3301P
Has morning,day,evening,night programming, and for seven days.
Purchased from ebay- Longisland43, cost $175
The receiver portion is wired in series with my Harman P43's room sensor.
Works great......
Swing setting set on 1= 1+/- degree from set temp.....
Bill Pitman

Last edited:
Have had my 3301P for 6 years now, works great. As Bill said has the 4 times of day you can program. Before wife retired had it set to ramp up to 72* a hr before we got up, king down to 66 while we were at work, kick up to 72 an hr before we got home and kick down to 68 overnight. Since wife retired just have it on Thermostat function, 72*, has a 2* swing.am

S