Wireless temp display

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Jason H

Oct 9, 2020
Hudson, Quebec
Hi there I just finished my first year of heating with a regency stove with a Catalyst. I found that the temp display really sucks down the batteries and looks pretty ugly next to the fireplace. I'd like to plug the thermocouple into something that can wirelessly transmit the cat temp. Anyone have any solutions?

Auber has a wireless paired setup.

Just checked it out. And it looks great except that the receiver has to be plugged in too! No battery option. Thanks for the reply!
Yes, the AT-210 has a wall wart to power the receiver. It has an LED display instead of LCD. The LED is nice in that it can be read at a distance. A small 12v battery pack could be rigged for it.

Amazon product ASIN B00MHNQIR2