Wishing all my Hearth.com Friends

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Festivus all...thanks for all the well wishes and kind thoughts recently. I have not been around lately due to some personal issues but I Iove all you guys and gals. I wish you all a happy holiday! ()

I was just thinking the other day that we had not heard from you in some time . . . hope things are going OK for you. Merry Kwanukahmasticeivus.

Now if only we would hear from Quads. . . .

475732_4997040653453_445859757_o.jpg

One of the perks of being a Dad at Christmas... I get to play with legos again :) :)

Of course, my kids wont be old enough to join me for a few years yet, but who counting ;)

View attachment 86397

One of the perks of being a Dad at Christmas... I get to play with legos again :) :)

Of course, my kids wont be old enough to join me for a few years yet, but who counting ;)

My youngest is 16 now. He is STILL a Lego maniac. He's trying to figure out how to make a living out of his LegoMania. He has already looked into career opportunities with Legos corporate offices.

We got him the new Lego Hobbit set for Christmes. Wargs!

Reactions: jharkin
Status
Not open for further replies.