Wood Security

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SKIN052

Minister of Fire
Nov 12, 2008
Appleton, Newfoundland
Saw a few people eying up my wood piles so I decided to build a look out. Should keep most people away once I mount the machine gun.

DSCF1993.jpg

Please tell me you plan to paint a giant smile on the lattice work.......

That's one heck of a tree fort. You, um the kids, should have a blast in it.

Matt

I had pondered putting a smiley face there somehow. I'll see what it looks like after the paint and stain go on. I just finished a garage as well, the tree house is just back up in case the wife locks me out of the house.

My kids would love this, even if they are grown up!

What stove are you gonna put in it? Rick

I would dearly love a clubhouse like that one.

Very cool treehouse . . . or is that for you when you are in the "doghouse?" ;) :)

Sort of, I'll use the tree house in the summer, the dog house is for the winter, it's heated.

doghouse.jpg

That treehouse is awesome....I'd be up there chilaxin with a beer.

SKIN052 said:
Saw a few people eying up my wood piles so I decided to build a look out. Should keep most people away once I mount the machine gun.

DSCF1993.jpg

Ha ha. Looks like a cellulose Imperial At-At!

P5218821.gif

(Yeah, geeks cut wood, too!)

That,s a really cool tree house, when are you moving in?
I got me one of them 4 legged security systems, glowing eye model ;-)

Attachments

• Bella 079_mod.jpg
    Bella 079_mod.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 385
maplewood said:
SKIN052 said:

DSCF1993.jpg

Ha ha. Looks like a cellulose Imperial At-At!

P5218821.gif

(Yeah, geeks cut wood, too!)

Star Trek is geeky, Star Wars is not!

Nice treehouse Skin052.....I can envision a paintball sniper camped out up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.