Woodmaster LT90 Fan

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Massey245

Nov 30, 2020
Michigan Upper Peninsula
Hi there, i am new to the forum and quite frankly, new to wood boilers. I have a Woodmaster LT90 that i have used for 1 season so far. Everything was great until just recently. When the boiler hits the low set point, the fan turns on then shuts off after about a minute. The flap remains open but the fan does not spin. After about 2 minutes the fan will turn back on for another minute. This is causing my recovery time to be very long. Not really sure what i should be looking for or maybe there is a reason it is doing that. Looking for some guidance and any offered will greatly be appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Is there something set wrong in the controller? Do you have any info on what controls it uses? I'd also want to know if the fan has voltage at it when it shuts off.