Work Done in 2021

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Weird winter weather roller coaster continues on for us........................

Tonight
Chance of flurries
12°F*
30%
Chance of flurries
Sun
9 Jan
Periods of snow

36°F

Periods of snow
Night
Chance of flurries

0°F
40%
Chance of flurries
Mon
10 Jan
Sunny

0°F

Sunny
Night
Clear

-26°F

Clear
Tue
11 Jan
Sunny

-2°F

Sunny
Night
Chance of flurries

-4°F
60%
Chance of flurries
Wed
12 Jan
Chance of flurries

23°F
60%
Chance of flurries
Night
Chance of flurries

10°F
40%
Chance of flurries
Thu
13 Jan
Cloudy

16°F

Cloudy
Night
Chance of flurries

1°F
30%
Chance of flurries
Fri
14 Jan
A mix of sun and cloud

14°F

A mix of sun and cloud
I remember the first two or three years we moved here, we didn't have enough room for the snow just coming off the driveway. I have all these areas cleared for snow storage but no snow.....but we're ready if it happens.

Weird winter weather roller coaster continues on for us........................

Tonight
Chance of flurries
12°F*
30%
Chance of flurries
Sun
9 Jan
Periods of snow

36°F

Periods of snow
Night
Chance of flurries

0°F
40%
Chance of flurries
Mon
10 Jan
Sunny

0°F

Sunny
Night
Clear

-26°F

Clear
Tue
11 Jan
Sunny

-2°F

Sunny
Night
Chance of flurries

-4°F
60%
Chance of flurries
Wed
12 Jan
Chance of flurries

23°F
60%
Chance of flurries
Night
Chance of flurries

10°F
40%
Chance of flurries
Thu
13 Jan
Cloudy

16°F

Cloudy
Night
Chance of flurries

1°F
30%
Chance of flurries
Fri
14 Jan
A mix of sun and cloud

14°F

A mix of sun and cloud
where abouts in ontario are you sir? S? NE? NW?

i'm up in the NW, and we've been sitting in some pretty cold temps late, but this week it's supposed to yoyo up and down. lots of snow this year so far though!

Reactions: rottiman
where abouts in ontario are you sir? S? NE? NW?

i'm up in the NW, and we've been sitting in some pretty cold temps late, but this week it's supposed to yoyo up and down. lots of snow this year so far though!
Eastern Ontario about mid way between Ottawa and North Bay on the Ottawa River.

Eastern Ontario about mid way between Ottawa and North Bay on the Ottawa River.
Very beautiful part of the country. Stay warm!

Reactions: rottiman
The yoyo weather looks like we will have for the next week or so. 41 today with rain dropping into the teens with possible 6-10 inches of snow only to be back in the mid 30's in a few days. I would like for it to freeze and stay that way for the next month or two. I'm not a fan of muddy rainy January's

The yoyo weather looks like we will have for the next week or so. 41 today with rain dropping into the teens with possible 6-10 inches of snow only to be back in the mid 30's in a few days. I would like for it to freeze and stay that way for the next month or two. I'm not a fan of muddy rainy January's
Keep that rain @heavy hammer , if it comes this way our driveway will be a skating rink. I do agree with if it's going to be cold out, stay cold.

Reactions: heavy hammer
When you find your dead trees and chop up the wood for your family use over the winter time do you consider things like poison ivy, sumac and poison oak growing around these trees or even clinging to them when you find trees to cut and clear on your property..? clancey