Yay Spring!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyMoe

Minister of Fire
Aug 2, 2012
Fairbanks, Alaska.
spring.JPG

Yup, sure looks like it ;)

When is snow preety much out of the picture up there ???

Snowy

Saskatchewan's weather can't seem to make up it's mind; flooding in the northwest from snowmelt, snow in the southwest, wildfires in the southeast. All in the space of two days. Spring in all it's forms:rolleyes:

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, damn, those temps look more like January than May :eek:

holy crap!

if it makes you feel better, some western cities in Wisconsin got 14" of snow yesterday.

today it is 30's with a wind chill of 20's for us.

3 days ago the temp was in the low 80's and I was mowing. Woke up this morning to snow cover. Weatherman mentioned the last time we had snow here in May was 90 years ago.

if it makes you feel better, some western cities in Wisconsin got 14" of snow yesterday.

today it is 30's with a wind chill of 20's for us.

My boy in Thunder Bay, ON got hit with the same weather system. Hubby is down there teaching a firefighting course .... I was supposed to go but begged out. We're three hours west but we got a touch of snow this morning:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.