yukon husky..help!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PMo

Nov 29, 2014
New Jersey
Hello all! Newbie to this site. I have been burning wood in my Yukon Husky for 10-12 years. Replaced Field controls " R-C" 8" Baro Draft Control. The fire doesnt last all night..loaded wood up at midnight 5am fire was out, Noticed black liquid dripping from smoke pipe joints, my wife encountered flash back when opening the firebox door the other day, smoke billowing out of pipe joints at start up with cold furnace and flue and when opening the fire box door. I disassemble the smoke pipe and clean my heat exchanger and brush out flue every 4-5 weeks, I think I need to start from scratch setting up, start with clean unit, smoke pipe and chimney? How do I set draft regulator?
Any and all help much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.