10% off Super Cedar Firestarters

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NWfuel

Minister of Fire
Hello members,

We are offering a 10% discount on all our case sizes. Be sure to type in ( Hearth ) in the discount voucher then hit recalculate.

Last year we offered free leather gloves as a promotion and we have a limited amount left over. If you would like these gloves type us a message on the order form with the size and we will send these instead of the 10% off while supplies last.

Thank you for all your support and kind words about our product.

Thomas, Lara, and Gretchen

Hello members,

We are offering a 10% discount on all our case sizes. Be sure to type in ( Hearth ) in the discount voucher then hit recalculate.

Last year we offered free leather gloves as a promotion and we have a limited amount left over. If you would like these gloves type us a message on the order form with the size and we will send these instead of the 10% off while supplies last.

Thank you for all your support and kind words about our product.

Thomas, Lara, and Gretchen

Story of my life. Last night I looked around for any deals on Super Cedars, didn't find any, then ordered 2 boxes of 100. Less than 12 hours later - sale!

Go figure,

Terry

P.S. - Great product!

Geeze tmlee, I thought I was the only one. It is like buying gas. I fill up and the next day the price goes down .20. Hold off though and the price goes up. Murphy at work I guess.

Story of my life. Last night I looked around for any deals on Super Cedars, didn't find any, then ordered 2 boxes of 100. Less than 12 hours later - sale!

Go figure,

Terry

P.S. - Great product!
I will look for your order and credit you with the discount. Please email me your info [email protected] att. Thomas

Well i never got around to ordering the sample's.. but i figured if they got so many good reviews i might as well just go ahead and order some..

So i guess will see when my 54 get up to Canada...

Reactions: NWfuel
Well i never got around to ordering the sample's.. but i figured if they got so many good reviews i might as well just go ahead and order some..

So i guess will see when my 54 get up to Canada...

I'll be very surprised if you are disappointed. I held off too, but now, there's no turning back.

pen

D'oh . . . I ordered last week and typed in "Facebook" for a 10% discount . . . ;) :)

I just placed my order,we all need to stick together!

Got an email from Thomas with the 10% discount......"fall12" discount voucher code........Ordered 100 for me and my son. I am hooked on these things. As I get older, I like easy, and Super Cedars are easy!;)

Got an email from Thomas with the 10% discount......"fall12" discount voucher code........Ordered 100 for me and my son. I am hooked on these things. As I get older, I like easy, and Super Cedars are easy!;)

If you use "Hearth" as the discount voucher code then Thomas will know the business is coming from Hearth.com. "Hearth" will give the same 10% as "fall12". See the first post in this thread.

KaptJaq

I wish it were more common today that the best kinda guy made the best kinda product and took the beast kinda care of his customers. I'm trying to think of how many I know like that, and Thomas at Super Cedars is the only one I'm coming up with. :rolleyes: Rick

If you use "Hearth" as the discount voucher code then Thomas will know the business is coming from Hearth.com. "Hearth" will give the same 10% as "fall12". See the first post in this thread.

KaptJaq
Kapt.Jaq, I know, but then Thomas sent me the email because he knows already that I am a hearth.com customer and I got it before the "Hearth" discount got posted.......makes me special, right? Besides, I couldn't wait. I love these things;)

I wish it were more common today that the best kinda guy made the best kinda product and took the beast kinda care of his customers. I'm trying to think of how many I know like that, and Thomas at Super Cedars is the only one I'm coming up with. :rolleyes: Rick

How about Tom Morrissey? He is also right up there in my book.

Dennis, thank you! But it is really Craig who keeps the tight reins on me, if I do not treat his members right he threatens to take me sailing.
Thomas

Craig got me going on those things, he was giving samples at a Woodstock pig roast, and when those ran out Dennis kindly gave me a couple to try. Well, the rest is history and last year I ordered a box of 100. Those things are worth every penny, but don't tell Thomas or he might raise the price!!!!

My order arived a couple of days ago, we're ready to burn. Thanks Thomas!

I emailed you yesterday on your website. Looking forward to trying them. Most likely going to order 100 of them.

Steve

They are on the list for the next time cash flows into the bank account

I am placing an order tomorrow. I remember the reviews last year were amazing.

Order placed . . . and received on Saturday via Fed Ex.

JUST TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE 10 % OFF... THANKS I WENT WITH THE FIRE LOVERS 100 CT GO BIG OR GO HOME RIGHT?? CANT WAIT TO GET EM!

They are here, thanks for the gloves, I thought they would be el cheapos.....pretty nice!

87287CA7-93AF-4AD8-87DE-878870A33549-13843-00001A884AF5097C.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.