Accentra 52i "2x4" service rail kit

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was looking at McMaster prices in 3ft sections. Getting one long piece looks like its half the price of two smaller ones at this site....interesting. In all cases AL is slightly less than the steel, more than with McMaster that's for sure. I didn't see where equivalent sizes of AL were half the cost of steel though.

I called them to order the kit today but they were closed due to a company meeting! LOL

Decided that all of this isn't worth the aggrivation for $140. Part #1-00-574354 paid for and in stock with a co-worker picking it up for me on his commute. :)

Much better than the $350 that Fuel and Flame in RI wanted to charge me for the same kit!!!

with the harman rail kit you bought, can you slide the rails with the stove on it away and back from the hearth for more accesability? just curious

Won't know until the weekend but it does not look like it. Could easily make it so it could though.

The rail kit is AWESOME! Totally worth the $140. If I didn't find it for that price I 100% would have added metal strips to a 2x4 structure though. My stove shop in RI wanted $350 for the same kit I got for $140 in NH.

Status
Not open for further replies.