Advantage Plus controls won't stay on

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, got carried away looking at all the stoves and parts. should come up if you search "whitfield pellet stove"

Well ladies and gents, got the new board and the old also sent out for repair. The new board was slightly different than the original. The thermostat wire terminal were lower on the board and hit the frame of the stove when I closed the door. Broke the solder joint and no longer had thermostat control. I repaired the solder joint and made it better than original and all is well. The stove operates like it should now every time. Thank you all so much for the advice and info. Now that I have it working I can concentrate on learning the proper way to operate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.