Annual 15% Off Super Cedar Discount

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NWfuel

Minister of Fire
We are offering the 15% off on 72 and 100 count for all hearth members. This site has been a very big part of Super Cedar's growth, so this is our way to give back. Just go to www.supercedar.com and click online store. Enter HDC325 as the discount code. This will expire Feb. 7th 2011. The 72 or 100 count will last you all a very long time since everyone here gets the most value out of one firestarter. I must ask that you try them for starting charcoal grills, they will not effect the taste of your food as the fluid will. They also work great for outdoor fire pits and camping. When I rode snowmobiles I would always light them in the snow at night and watch them sink into the snow pack . They would illuminate a large area which looked amazing. Thanks to all for your continued support, and a special thanks to Craig,the awesome MOD's and Hearth.com for the past 10 years. We wish everyone a healthy and Happy New Year.

Thomas,Lara,Gretchen

Very generous of you Thomas. I hope many folks do take advantage of this as these things are great!

That would make a box of 100 come to just over $55, good deal!

I'll stop by and pick up a 100ct sometime before the 7th, can I get them naked? no wrappers

Thanks

No, you need to be dressed when you pick them up. :lol: Thomas runs a respectable business.

BeGreen said:
No, you need to be dressed when you pick them up. :lol: Thomas runs a respectable business.

Ba Dum Bum. :lol: Be kinda cold this time of year anyway,'eh?

My 2 free samples arrived in Wednesday's mail.Will definetly be placing an order for 72 of the green ones in a couple weeks. I've used all kinds of sawdust/wax,paper/wax starters over the past 25+ yrs,the Super Cedars are THE BEST I've ever seen,period. :coolsmile: I just break one of the discs in 4 pieces,1 of those 'quarters' is enough to get things blazing in a couple minutes with my small propane torch.

Thistle said:
I just break one of the discs in 4 pieces,1 of those 'quarters' is enough to get things blazing in a couple minutes with my small propane torch.

I break one into even smaller pieces and just use a light, not a torch. They are super.

Elderthewelder said:
I'll stop by and pick up a 100ct sometime before the 7th, can I get them naked? no wrappers

Thanks

Strongly second that request for a 100 ct with no wrappers!

gyrfalcon said:
Elderthewelder said:

Thanks

When ordering request a 100ct no wrappers in the message field. We will get it done.
Thomas

NW Fuels said:
gyrfalcon said:
Elderthewelder said:

Thanks

When ordering request a 100ct no wrappers in the message field. We will get it done.
Thomas

Yayyyy! Many, many thanks!

Cate said:
I'm curious - why no wrappers? Just because they are not necessary, maybe?

Well, first and foremost because they're just a pain in the neck that don't serve any purpose that I can see. And secondly, when you pay per bag for trash disposal like we do here...

gyrfalcon said:
Cate said:
I'm curious - why no wrappers? Just because they are not necessary, maybe?

Well, first and foremost because they're just a pain in the neck that don't serve any purpose that I can see. And secondly, when you pay per bag for trash disposal like we do here...

Ah, as I suspected. Was just curious if there was some underlying reason that effected their performance. Thanks.

I break my supercedars into quarters by snapping them against the ash lip on the front of my stove.

The wrapper helps keep the crumbs contained. When I break them, the plastic usually tears a little bit so that I can pull the quarters out without making quite as much mess.

Just ordered another box of 100. Should last me another 2 to 3 seasons!

-SF

If you get them without the wrapper do they tend to come apart in shipping or while using them up?

Do you offer a Paypal payment?

sixman said:
If you get them without the wrapper do they tend to come apart in shipping or while using them up?

I have had no issues with shipping them from the west coast to the east coast. Storage will not effect them, but I would not handle them any more than necessary.

Your request for pay pal acceptance is not an option, however I would accept your personel check on your approval of the unwrapped Super Cedars when they have arrived.

Thomas

I can use a Credit Card, thanks, I will try to get my order in later today. Wonderful product at a great price.

Just ordered 100ct box with no wrappers,used the last bits of the 2 free samples this morning.They should arrive in 3-4 days hopefully.

I just broke into my second Super Cedar round, after trying to start my fire with paper and another brand starter. But my flames died out, so I threw two 1/4 and whoop we had fire again. The logs started and stayed started. Thats the test that I wanted to see, so now I am a believer. I'll be ordering probably tomorrow. Thanks for such a awesome product. Seeing is truly, believing.

My case of 100 arrived yesterday morning.

Thanks for the discount code, NW Fuels!!

-SF

I went and picked up a 100ct today as well

Thanks for the offer. My son bought me a box for Christmas, so I am all stocked up. It's a great product that I have shared with several wood burning friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.