1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Anyone order pellets at this site?

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by The Patriot, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnnywarm

johnnywarm Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Connecticut

I think the pellet market get's too volatile too easy.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Wet1

Wet1 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    USA
    I do think these guys are legit and will deliver (notice I didn't say when), but their CS really sucks!
  3. GViz

GViz Member

Loc:
    Northern NJ
    I got off the phone with their office and my trailer load is scheduled for delivery 8/9.
  4. Wet1

Wet1 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    USA
    Anyone else with any updates on these guys?
  5. Pelletluvr

Pelletluvr Member

Loc:
    Western Mass.
    My father just ordered pellets from them and they're now $250 a ton, and 35 bucks for delivery. They told him Sept. delivery. BTW I still have heard nothing about my delivery, and I ordered in May. Beginning of May for that matter.

If heating oil goes down to say 3 bucks, I may fill my tanks, and abandon this whole pellet baloney.
  6. Wet1

Wet1 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    USA
    Have you contacted them?
  7. geek

geek Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Central CT
    i sent 3 emails so far and left msg yesterday, nothing, nada, even though they told me my delivery was a little delay from late June to 2nd or 3rd week in July.....this is end of July and still waiting........!!!!!
  8. myee001

myee001 New Member

Loc:
    Westchester, NY
    I was able to contact them. They said May orders are being delivered in August now. They are backed up more than they realized.
  9. Wet1

Wet1 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    USA
    Okay, weeks after emailing them (again and again) I got an email back from them last week asking for my name and address so they could check the status for me. I gave it to them and never heard back from them, so I sent yet another email yesterday. This time I got a prompt answer (well, at least it was the same day) saying the following:

"we are processing orders in which they were taken you will be contacted the night prior, Thanks Steve"

Now that's service! See, all those phone calls and emails paid off with some good concrete information and excellent customer service! All I can say is thank god it's not cold yet... :)
  10. geek

geek Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Central CT
    wet1, don't get much excited, this SAME answer I got like month and a half ago.......still waiting........

why and what's the delay problem with them? I, like others, ordered in May, isn't it over 2 months ago enough time to have a delivery???
    I understand that if we ordered maybe last month with the pellet frenzy going on that would be different as our order would be down on the list.......but orders for May ??

this is pathetic...!!
  11. mralias

mralias Minister of Fire

Loc:
    MA
    Sounds like the typical government responce you are all getting...."Move along...nothing to see here....all is well" Mean while they have no pellets.
  12. Wet1

Wet1 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    USA
    LOL, I was being facetious geek...

I have no idea what the major issue is. I don't know if it's just lack of personal, pellets, or just piss-poor management (I think we've already figured this last part out). Like I said before, I just want someone on their end to give me honest and regular status updates... you wouldn't think that would be all that difficult, would you????
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.