Anyone?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Every day as I heat full time with wood.never get tired of watching the pretty flames dancing around

Reactions: CastIronQueen
Once in awhile I will get a load that just has blue dancing ghost flames I just stare completely content.

This afternoon. Every 45 seconds the blue northern lights erupted in lazy waves for 10 seconds or so. I think it was the flames and not the cognac that made me relaxed 😎

Last edited:
I enjoy all of it but for me its most satisfying to bring a fire back to life from dying coals, especially early in the morning. Honestly, anytime I'm sitting in front of the stove and watching those flames makes all the work it took to get to that point, worthwhile.

Has anyone else gotten the most relaxation out of lighting a fire in your stove?
ABSOLTELY! Then sit beside it with a cuppa tea and a yarn or sewing project...a little bit of heaven on earth!

Reactions: stoveliker
Indoor, or outdoor, always enjoy sitting by the fire

Fall 2021.jpg Toby.jpg

Reactions: Dix and marty319