Ardisam Earthquake Quick-split?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
them troybuilt ones lowes sells garbage?

I was looking at a champion 22 ton anybody know much about them? It had a short factor compared to the other splitters it size .

Pete

Sorry I am slow, the 15 ton Iron and Oak work s just fine for me, I love how small it is and how well balanced it is.

Iron and Oak makes a 15 ton splitter that is relatively small. I and O has a great reputation for quality.

That would be the one I would go for if horiz only is ok. Personally, I'm with Dennis. I like to split vertical when I am working big rounds and it's an all day job. We don't see too many easy splitting trees out here except for alder and that you can work as fast as a splitter with a good Fiskars.

FWIW, a buddy just got the I & O 25T and it is really sweet.

Sorry I am slow, the 15 ton Iron and Oak work s just fine for me, I love how small it is and how well balanced it is.
Still free shipping, Im seiously considering this one right now, nice size would be all I need.

Still free shipping, Im seiously considering this one right now, nice size would be all I need.

I just finished building a splitter based off of the specs of the 15T I and O. I know its not the same splitter, but I sure am liking the performance when it comes to smaller rounds.

Used the 15 ton yesterday and changed the engine oil, still working well. Need to install an hour meter.

Status
Not open for further replies.