1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Auburn Maine Pellet Insert Installation

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by jlsomers, Jul 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jlsomers

jlsomers New Member

Loc:
    Auburn, ME
    I am new to the L/A area and I am trying to find someone to do a pellet insert installation. I tried looking in the yellow pages, but no luck. I am hoping that someone could recommend someone. I know that it can be done by myself, but I would prefer having a professional. The only places that seem to install require you buy it from them... Please Help!!

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. j00fek

j00fek Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Auburn, Maine
    you can try fireside stove on center st.

i cant guarantee that you will have your stove installed in a timely manner because that shop is over-loaded with orders and installs.

i know that they have 5 installers that they contract through when i went for there a month ago to check out the pellet side of things at his shop
  3. j00fek

j00fek Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Auburn, Maine
    i just called selco on lisbon st in lewiston, they sell Napoleon stoves there now.

i was recommended to a guy in lisbon from selco, his name is bob harris - #353-3205.
  4. compressedwoodsupplier

compressedwoodsupplier New Member

Loc:
    maine
    I know someone who will install for $75.00 a hour if you want more private message me and ill give you further
  5. chris2006

chris2006 New Member

Rocky's stove shop came down from Augusta when I had mine installed about 3 winters ago....he was semi steep since I did not buy the stove from him. BUT with the recent news he may be more willing to take on those "odd" jobs!
  6. kristin2000

kristin2000 New Member

Loc:
    maine
    I just also had Bob Harris come for a consultation yesterday. Thank you so much to the person who recommended him. I felt like I received the best customer service from him, and am 150% happy. He was reasonable, helpful, answered everything without rushing me, was interested in my concerns and in making sure I was pleased!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.