Barefoot, Okanagan or Cubex?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been using the stove for the 2nd season now and I purchased 3 tons each season but ended up buying extra bags at the end plus the ones for tests in the middle of the season.
I may not burn all 4 but wanted to get my arms around it and round it up..... :)

geek said:
I've been using the stove for the 2nd season now and I purchased 3 tons each season but ended up buying extra bags at the end plus the ones for tests in the middle of the season.
I may not burn all 4 but wanted to get my arms around it and round it up..... :)

I thinx geek is catching that there virus! Getting your arms around 4 tons sounds interesting? I bet next year he will be getting 5 tons and so on! :lol:

Good choices geek and I liked the way you sorted through the brands to match them to your stove. You may have paid a bit more but the stove's will be smiling at ya all winter long. :)

By the way 2 stoves and 4 tons should be pellet pig material! I would be asking imacman if your in?

lol....

i started of with 3 tons , then 4. now this year its going to be 5 tons . i only burn 3 tons a year but i like having plenty on stock so i can buy them when i feel the price is right.

Okies=$250.
Cubex=$230
its going to be hard to beat those prices for great pellets.

jay and smile, if I had the cash I'd probably get another ton....price of cubies is TOO much temptation.....!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.