Blazer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

45north

Aug 11, 2008
Tok, Alaska
Can anyone give me information on the Blazer stove by blaze king( I am assuming it is a BK stove). Such as size rating, fire box size, opinions good or bad. I bought one at a garage sale this summer for $ 20.00 it's kind of a small stove, it has a 6 inch flue and seems well built. I just have no real information on the stove. Any help please thanks.
45north

45north said:
Can anyone give me information on the Blazer stove by blaze king( I am assuming it is a BK stove). Such as size rating, fire box size, opinions good or bad. I bought one at a garage sale this summer for $ 20.00 it's kind of a small stove, it has a 6 inch flue and seems well built. I just have no real information on the stove. Any help please thanks.
45north

There should be a tag or plate on the back that will give the model number and manufacture. I didn't find anything on a Blazer by Blaze King, but found stoves with Blazer in the name built by other companies.

If there is not an ID plate, show us a photo, maybe someone here can help you out.

I will have to look for an ID tag. I am not sure how to post pictures.
Thanks for the reply
45north

Status
Not open for further replies.