bought boiler / learned lesson

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsmaster

Minister of Fire
Jan 25, 2010
N.W. Ohio
Well I finally ordered a biomass 60 and paid $700.00 more than I was quoted in the spring. Lesson is, BUY OUT OF SEASON.

woodsmaster said:
Well I finally ordered a biomass 60 and paid $700.00 more than I was quoted in the spring. Lesson is, BUY OUT OF SEASON.
Cheer up, it won't take long to get that back. I know the used boilers will bring premium prices in about a month, Randy

Ya they wanted to sell me a 2 year old reconditioned model for the price they quoted in the spring for a new one. I decided to go with new one though.

Good decision. I had reservations because of the smaller user community and newer design when I decided BioMass, but if I had to make the decision again tomorrow I wouldn't hesitate to go BioMass again. Any install questions feel free to PM me. Best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.