I ran the ol go pro camera down the chimney yesterday to do a 30 day check because a lot of guys here said that I was building a lot of creo because I was burning wet wood at low flue temps. As most of you know the chimney is 30 years old, clay, square 7x7. No actual buildup was found as far as creo closing up the flow so to speak. However, the Interior lining was black and NOT chalky like some I've seen. Instead, it was shiny, dark black and did not live a residue on your hands when touched. Honestly, it looked like a new paint job on a car. Will a chimney brush clean this?