Englander 30 NC

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bub381

Minister of Fire
Feb 4, 2011
Mid-coast Maine
28x32 ft 2 story.Is this the stove everyone says to get or should i downsize? It's for my brother.10 yr old house with cellar and very well insulated.Stove is in center of house.Will be mainly primary heat but do have boiler.

Bub381 said:
28x32 sq ft 2 story.Is this the stove everyone says to get or should i downsize? It's for my brother.10 yr old house with cellar and very well insulated.Stove is in center of house.Will be mainly primary heat but do have boiler.

What floor?

Ummm. I am a little Bias... But Yes. Great stove, Great price.. Can still be had for under $900. (Must change store location to somewhere in Pa, I just read it yesterday, have to find) Hard to beat it. IMHO

Hey Bub, Hows that Jotul doing. Have not seen an update lately....

So that's total square footage or each floor? About 900x2 seems like it should be about right for this stove from what I know

measure ment of house but it's 2 story with a cellar also.This will be on 1st floor.I'm gonna post more soon but wanna make sure i learn the stove some.Don't wanna say something isn't right with the stove when it's my lack of know how.Had a few good fires but nothing over 500.I'll post some pic's though.

Status
Not open for further replies.