englander 30 oil burning hybrid stove Video

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mayor mcheese

Nov 24, 2008
southern ohio
Nothing can go wrong, right? Unburnt gases, if they suddenly ignite, can be very powerful. But safety, in spite of having a child in the house, is not a concern here. Note the lovely piping coming out of the -garage- window and ~16" clearance from stovetop to the mantel.

well, guess he wasnt concerned with his warranty...

not too happy to see folks using my products to show someone a quick and easy way to burn down their house >:-(

this type addition is NOT condoned by ESW (or i expect any other manufacturer) i would urge anyone who views this to refrain from jimmy rigging any solid fueled or other heating appliance in a manner the unit was not designed for. the life you save may be your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.