Enviro Empress Pellet stove door problem I think

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SchoolLady

Nov 22, 2015
???????
I bought the stove new in 2010 from a business that is now closed. This season when I start stove I smell smoke but do not see any smoke. I have been reading some of the other forums & feel this might be a good place to get some info. I read there was a recall on the door, I printed out all I could find. I have 2 pics that show the old style & the new style & I definitely have the old style of door. Can I get any advice on how to deal with the problem?

thanks,
SchoolLady

Contact another Enviro dealer and ask what can be done since yours was never replaced or had warranty work I guess.

Contact another Enviro dealer and ask what can be done since yours was never replaced or had warranty work I guess.
I have tried that but since I didn't buy it from them, none of them will work on it. I am told to contact manufacturer but can't find a way to contact them, just dealers. Still researching for help.

Try this Phone Number
6782 Oldfield Road, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada V8M 2A3 | T: 250.652.6080 | F: 250.652.0567 | enviro.com

Reactions: SchoolLady
Glad I could be of some help
The district Rep should be able to help you out
If not let me know and I'll have words with our Rep

Had a similar problem w/ an enviro M55 purchased from a dealer who disappeared. Both fans failed. Called Enviro, they gave me the district rep's no, who gave me a dealer contact; both fans replaced under warranty. Thumbs up to Enviro.

Status
Not open for further replies.