.....first?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I caved I lit it up, but I have a excuse. Test run , new install!!!

Reactions: bogieb
We're back into yet another heat wave around here, with peaks forecasts in the 80 degrees range up till the week-end.
same here. going paddling.

Vary well untell shutdown, auger continued to feed pellets for 2sec about every 2min . hope control bd is not going bad. Lifted pellet door up and closed and it stop feeding and shutdown.

Ps stove had been running for one night and one day on room temp with no problems. It was 40f out.

The stat must stay ABOVE 59*? Okay, so that means a fire almost anytime - LOL
Ya got me! My hunt and peck keyboard mad skills were working faster than my brain. LOL!

Correction: Once the stat drops to 59* then heat comes on. 60 and up I am good. I make her rough it for a few then it's 76* and hot in here all winter. This year I'm adjusting down to 72-73 range..... I hope.

It was 86 here ysterday.

It has been warm here also but had a cool couple of days last week and low of 44*. Now it's warm again. The end of the summer is becoming evident here.

Status
Not open for further replies.