Good Online Parts Links ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cire3

Jan 11, 2010
MI
www.cire3pc.com
I'm not sure what the problem is, but locally I have no parts available for anything stove related. HD and Lowes carry nothing, all parts would have to be ordered and they have no pic's or opinions.

I like to see my parts and know what I'm getting. Only one local stove shop around and the message from the company is that January hours will be spuratic ? LOL, really.... It's cold out and this is what you do ? Mind you after 1 1/2 weeks I still have yet to hear back.

Anyway, was looking for roof support/brace for my pipe. Do you guys make most parts or is there somewhere on line you get them. Blessed enough to have local suppliers ? I was lucky to find the pipe I did on Craigs, had to drive almost 2 hours just to get it. Same story with my stove. I'm in Michigan, so it's not like I'm trying to get wood stove parts in Florida.

I also see fire brick in my future.

Thanks in advance.

Bump...

Sorry, but not one reply of any on line parts ? I posted in the want section as well, dead area as well.

I can start a thread stating I burned my house down, that will get hits ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.