Hanna Has Arrived

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now it is pouring rain and windy which forced me to abandon the porch. Looks like we'll end up with 2-3 inches of rain when its all done.

fossil said:
steam man said:
I've been on a ship following the southern side of Hannah up the Florida coast. It was not fun.

I read you loud & clear, Mike...retired from 30+ yrs in the USN. Been out there, done that, didn't like it one bit (not so bad later on a carrier as compared to earlier on a frigate, though). What were you doin' out there? Rick

30+ years merchant marine. Now on an 850' container ship. Still doesn't like rough weather. It rolls like a son of a b"""h. I've pounded through much worse storms though.

steam man said:
...30+ years merchant marine. Now on an 850' container ship. Still doesn't like rough weather. It rolls like a son of a b"""h...

Yuck. Welcome home, sailor. Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.