Harman Accentra Error Code #6 Again!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lineman30 said:
SmokeyTheBear said:
Also make sure there is nothing in that OAK.

Think I know what the problem is. On my old CB 1200 I installed a homemade OAK and I was hoping it would work with this setup. I think I made It 2 inch. So the stove truly needs that extra volume. So I've got to build something to make it work. Anyone know where to get some 2 1/2 inch semi ridge flex on the Internet???

I'd go talk to the folks at a local car parts shop they might have something you can get your paws on now and not have to wait.

You might also want to do what maglite67 is suggesting about using a brush etc .... as that affects your airflow as well.

Well, think I cured my error 6. I recently installed the crossover tube kit modification and took off my metal fab thimble/ homemade OAK and put the Harman direct vent With a 3 inch intake. I haven't had smoke in the hopper and no error 6. I've even noticed the stove runs much better with the crossover tube. What concerns me I ran bout 5 bags before the mod and when I pulled the auger to do the mod, the tube was already getting crudy. Hopefully the tube will fix it. I do recommend doing the crossover tube mod if you got an older Harman

Status
Not open for further replies.