Heading to Woodstock

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Backwoods Savage said:
Will the color out east be anything like this picture which was taken in MI?

CutRiverBridge.jpg

Never seen that bridge in mich? wheres it at?

Some folks collect salt and pepper shakers- I collect hats. Would love to have one Craig. I won't be there until saurday mid-day. Serioulsy it will be great to see some folks on here that I have interacted with and have read their many posts. Safe travels for all.
Sappy( Patrick)

Hanko said:
Backwoods Savage said:
Will the color out east be anything like this picture which was taken in MI?

Never seen that bridge in mich? wheres it at?

Cut River Bridge west of St Ignace on US-2, not far west of Brevort.

Unfortunately I cant make the trip to Woodstock,but will definitely be buying a Hearth.com hat or two when they're available.Would like 1 of each version.

[quote author="Backwoods Savage" date="1317487174"]Will the color out east be anything like this picture which was taken in MI?

Sav great picture. Over the past weekend we lost most of the leaves (from the rain) off the sugar maples by the house but I'm sure the Dack's will have plenty.

zap

I'll try here too. Who's gonna be there Friday night? Mrs. FBF and I should be there around dinner time. It would be nice to meet up. Maybe at the brewery?

Status
Not open for further replies.