Hearth.com, The Reality Show.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pen said:
Fi-Q said:
Ok, the show is getting boring, loosing audience... we need some action

Have the producers send down a letter explaining everyone is giving up booze for lent :bug:

pen

I'm in !!! Will hide a keg in a old boiler so only me , you and a few selected others will know where the booze is !! Or will hide it in the wood shed, behind the stack of dry yellow birch!

Fi-Q said:
pen said:
Fi-Q said:

Have the producers send down a letter explaining everyone is giving up booze for lent :bug:

pen

I'm in !!! Will hide a keg in a old boiler so only me , you and a few selected others will know where the booze is !! Or will hide it in the wood shed, behind the stack of dry yellow birch!

There's a subtle clue.

pen said:
Fi-Q said:

pen

Oh hell no. :ahhh:

Thistle said:
pen said:
Fi-Q said:

pen

Oh hell no. :ahhh:

A little hearth.com prohibition would create one hell of a liar/cheater/sneak out of most of us :lol:

"They" wanted drama! Some folks are already using the area behind the wood shed for sacrificial activities as I understand it; so we'll have to be creative w/ the location of the speak easy.

pen

I see a green crop production supplying relief. Great for thickening the plot as the inspector becomes the dealer. Kenny, fork up another C-note.

Come to think of it, pen gives up all liquor for lent....LMFAO... :lol:

So excuse him burners ...he gets cranky half way through lent cause beer won't cut it :lol: ;-) :coolsmile:

Ok, in the nest episode, BB is running crazy cause of the proibition, he is tursty like a trout in july in the middle of a gravel pit !! So the guys decide it is time to distilled booze from that potato mixture that I ve been keeping in my cellar. So wre using a home made. Oiler to get some vodka !! In turns intoo a bad batch and it s killing kenny . OMG they killed kenny !!! But we re deeiding to keep hat kenny havent drank to gave to the vampire and werewolves

I thought that some of the ideas were getting crazy, but last night I watched a show called Doomsday Preppers. Those folks are way out there. We need to step things up if we are going to compete. Maybe we need a Thunder Dome (a giant HH?), 2 men enter 1 man leave.

pen said:
everyone is giving up booze for lent :bug:

pen

I don't do lent. It would be unconstitutional to force me to observe.

Lousyweather said:
sitting here wondering who gets sent to Redemption Island first, and what pitfalls might occur there? NO toilet seats on the toilets? I thing we would all have our own version of hell......wait a minute, Redemption Island would rather seem like a REWARD, given whats going on in the regular villa.......and get the hell away from me with those sissors, Delta-T.

I hear all the wood for the camp fire on Redemption Island is half rotten or wet and unseasoned . . . even though Probst was told that the wood was seasoned when he bought it and had it flown in for the show.

GAMMA RAY said:
I see nobody cares that I had a lil over fire....I know who my friends are.... :coolcheese:

I guess I know who we need to vote off the island now . . . ;)

firefighterjake said:
GAMMA RAY said:
I see nobody cares that I had a lil over fire....I know who my friends are.... :coolcheese:

I guess I know who we need to vote off the island now . . . ;)

On second thought I changed my mind . . . you're too much fun to vote off . . . I vote that we have a tie and do the fire starter challenge . . . whoever can start a fire the fastest with the top down method gets to stay.

pen said:
everyone is giving up booze for lent :bug: pen

I gave up booze in 96, along with a couple other things. I always give up fish
& Lima Beans for Lent. Drove my ex-MiL NUTS. Hmm..will there be a place of
worship on our Hearth Fantasy Island (Ze Flame! Ze Flame!), or just a statue
of Vesta?

DAKSY said:
pen said:
everyone is giving up booze for lent :bug: pen

I gave up booze in 96, along with a couple other things. I always give up fish
& Lima Beans for Lent. Drove my ex-MiL NUTS. Hmm..will there be a place of
of Vesta?
i am an ordained minister...in real life. Bring your fav idols, we can all worship together. We'll call it "bonding".

Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle said:
Fi-Q said:
pen said:
Fi-Q said:

pen

There's a subtle clue.

need an ID folks...which one is the "yellow birch"? Is it this one that smells like gin?

DAKSY said:
Hmm..will there be a place of
of Vesta?

A statue of Bob Fisher.

Oh I see how it goes, we are all competing to stay on the show and poor Kenny gets the "flu" :coolmad:

kenny chaos said:
Been down hard with the flu.
I think it was those wings.

You just think its the flu.....maybes someone "tainted" your food .....or your toothbrush.... :sick: :shut:

Hi all,

I am here to replace the wood stove with a pellet stove
Oh, and I will be staying on to maintain said stove
anyone have a problem with that??

move along now nothing to see here

IP starts to disconnect wood stove
Gamma starts crying
Jake puts some clothes on
BB stomps outside
Kenny jumps in to help
Daksy rides off into sunset ( I think to get some alcohol)

kenny chaos said:
Been down hard with the flu.
I think it was those wings.

Bird flue or the Sars?

...and Jags jumps on top of the stove to be removed and states "over AP's dead body".

Pony...the Gamma does not cry.....EVER! :coolsmirk:
You do realize I have anger management issues.....you know....before you dismantle that friggin stove?
:smirk:

IP tries to reason with Jags
get of the stove fool.................
I know,
Jags go build us a pellet spltter so we can split our tiny little logs
Jags jumps down and runs of to the shop to get started
on his project

GAMMA RAY said:
Pony...the Gamma does not cry.....EVER! :coolsmirk:
You do realize I have anger management issues.....you know....before you dismantle that friggin stove?
:smirk:

you are to late little lady
the stove is on its way to the scrap yard.....................
now dry those tears and help me get this new stove in place

Status
Not open for further replies.