Hoos there

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

weatherguy

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Feb 20, 2009
Central Mass
When into the garage to grab some wood off my rack and looks who's watching over my wood, at least that's what I think he was doing
2earo93.png

Attachments

• 2z69qw2.png
    2z69qw2.png
    1 MB · Views: 180
Last edited by a moderator:
Mouse patrol. Keep him onboard.

Reactions: Osage and Dug8498
Owl's are cool. Consider this a good thing and treat it well.

I thought it was your dog, a bit shaggy

Mouse patrol. Keep him onboard.
Need him since our cat decided to see what's across the road last night and didn't make it. He was my mouser. Used to sit on my stacks and wait for the mice.

I have mice under control but voles!! They stacking my house! How do you tackle them?

I have mice under control but voles!! They stacking my house! How do you tackle them?
I have tons, the cat used to leave them on the porch, Ill need to get another good mouser cat.

The burrowing owls were a bit of a joke (like they chase the voles underground), but I can tell you that free range chickens and outdoor cats both put sharp dents in vole populations.

Reactions: Diabel
These guys are bad. Chewing at the wood siding, doors, stone, patio furniture....