Hoping for good weather next week for sure.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Backwoods Savage, you will be missed here, so please get well soon and keep smiling! :)

Attachments

• GetWell.jpg
    GetWell.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 93
then again . . . maybe you Michiganites are just plain nice folks.[/quote]

jake, jake, jake...its michiganders-not michiganites!!

as a matter of fact, if you are from the upper peninsula, you're a yooper.
if you are from the lower peninsula, you're a troll...since you live below the bridge!!! (mackinaw bridge)

BrotherBart said:
Get back up and around soon buddy. And I know that you are as surprised as I am that Jake hasn't jumped in and said that sitting on that milk case is what did your hip in.

Can't be that because I always use a hot seat on the crate! lol

yooperdave said:
then again . . . maybe you Michiganites are just plain nice folks.

jake, jake, jake...its michiganders-not michiganites!!

as a matter of fact, if you are from the upper peninsula, you're a yooper.
if you are from the lower peninsula, you're a troll...since you live below the bridge!!! (mackinaw bridge)[/quote]

I was wondering what you guys called yourselves . . . here in Maine we're all Maniacs . . . and having some responses from some past members I think I would say that this is sometimes appropriate.

Get well soon Dennis,
My dad had his hip replaced 16 years ago and he was up and at it a couple days afterwards. They have come a long way since that so I'm sure you will back in the woods soon enough.

Dennis, hope all goes well...God speed...

Status
Not open for further replies.