How does one update your profile

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithO

Minister of Fire
Aug 8, 2007
Jackson, MI
I'm curious since I see others with their location etc shown in their profile. I have no fields in which to enter any info ? What am I missing ?

When logged in....... go to the top of the screen and click on "your public Profile"
then fill out your info...
Or go to your control panel and click on the selections on the left, such as signature

I hope the picture attachment comes through. If you can see the screen shot, you will see that the fields for filling out my profile information are greyed out. Do new members have a "probation period" prior to being alowed "advanced functionality" ?

Regards
Keith

Attachments

• hearth.com forum profile.jpg
    hearth.com forum profile.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 152
Go to your profile at the top and then on the left you will have a menu with options
EDIT
It's your control panel that you want to open.Sorry for the confusion......

Status
Not open for further replies.