How many bags have you burned this season already?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
smoke show said:
referee38 said:
How many bags have you burned this season already?

Bags of what?

well. they both have 40 a bag in common :p

( at least back home anyway)

nowadays, 40 lb pellet bags are the only ones piling up around here.
i'm ok with that.

mepellet said:
Pelletfisky said:
110 bags and probably could have burnt less but my lil one was born in Nov so keeping her warm is my goal!

Congrats on the pellet piglet!

Thank you!

Pelletfisky said:
mepellet said:
Pelletfisky said:
110 bags and probably could have burnt less but my lil one was born in Nov so keeping her warm is my goal!

Thank you!

lol, I was just wondering why somebody else was up this late posting messages, but I see you have a newborn as well!! Gotta keep them warm, I agree ;)

VTrider said:
Pelletfisky said:
mepellet said:
Pelletfisky said:

Thank you!

lol, I was just wondering why somebody else was up this late posting messages, but I see you have a newborn as well!! Gotta keep them warm, I agree ;)

Yup lol! Great baby So far....Little Emilee and I sit by the Harman with just the warm bright fire late at night like say 2 am to eat! Love it !!!!!!

AND Congrats on your newest addition as well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.