How old is this stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a KT 302, I don't believe it is a cat stove and could be 20 or more years old but I'm not sure. There is at least 1 guy on the forum that has one. Hopefully he'll chime in and fill the gaps for you.

I'm leaning that way. I just have to convince my wife... I don't know what's harder, choosing a stove or getting her onboard.

Since your near Rockford, go over to Benson Stone in Rockford and look at their display of wood burners. They will help answer your questions. They have a nice selection on display.

good luck

Tom

TomB said:
Since your near Rockford, go over to Benson Stone in Rockford and look at their display of wood burners. They will help answer your questions. They have a nice selection on display.

good luck

Tom

What brands do they carry?

Status
Not open for further replies.