I absolutly love my stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

doug60

Apr 30, 2008
north jersey
After a full season with the Equinox, I can say Im happy with my purchase.
Its quite easy to get along with. If its 0 or 30 or 35 & damp it works for me.
28 x 52 bi level stove in family room downstairs.

And makes a great spare bedroom in the off season. :coolsmile:

I have had a new EQ since late Jan. Could not be happier. Coming from a 25 year smoke dragon. Did final season sweep, No ash at all 3/4 cord burned.
only thing that happened was wife woke me up in the middle of the nite and thot the stove was going to explode. I ran downstairs and it was the secondairies going full throttle. She had never seen anything like it before.
Good job Hearthstone.

BrotherBart said:
And makes a great spare bedroom in the off season. :coolsmile:

Or beer cooler. Room for full 12 packs and ice blocks.

I love reading that people are thrilled with their stoves. It's so important. Stoves are not inexpensive and it takes a level of commitment to learn how to operate them efficiently and effectively and sometimes the learning curve can be steep. But it's fun to master it and comforting to know your home will be cozy without breaking the bank.

I've listened to my boss grumble about their stove for a few years now. I don't think they realize how far wood stoves have evolved in 30 yrs. and how some thought and a careful upgrade could simplify their lives and probably keep them warmer using less wood.

Nothing nicer than being satisfied with your purchase, is there?

Our current stove did exactly what we bought it for; it freed us from heating with propane. Now we are addressing the requirements we didn't even consider possible the last time around: 24/7/365 heat/DHW/electricity without relying on an energy company to supply it. The experience with the stove and education from hearth.com opened our eyes. Many thanks to all the contributors here.

Status
Not open for further replies.