I broke my door handle, do you know where I can find a replacement?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bareturtle

Dec 15, 2010
Northern Michigan
I was having some issues with the vacuum in my Quadrafire 1000 and I resealed the fire pot, resealed the door, and tried to tighten the loose door handle. I broke it and I'm having a really difficult time finding a replacement one online. I'm finding lots of spring handles, but none of the handle rods. Mine is 1/2" and I have an Avalon wood stove that appears to have the same handle rod design, so I assume that the part is at least somewhat universal. I previously have had lots of luck finding parts for the stove, but this one has me stumped. Does anyone know where I can find one? Thanks for the help!

You should be able to find a quad dealer in your area from their website. Give em a call and see if they can get you one.

Status
Not open for further replies.